Art is a form of relaxation, the ultimate
expression of creativity and the best way to explore the meaning of life. It
challenges our way of thinking and takes us beyond our limited scope of
reflections. There are various talented artists who produce unbelievable
creations and among all forms of arts, sculptures are unique and special.
It is not easy to make sculptures. It requires a
It is really hard to imagine how some of
these sculptures are actually made and if you are someone who is good in
science, then surely you would know the logic behind all these creations.
Sometimes you might even think that these
are not the truth, but some tricks played upon our eyes but we can assure you
that these sculptures actually do exist and maybe you can plan your next trip
to visit all of them!
Human mind is just amazing and no other
proof will be required to prove that other than these creations. All these
sculptures are simply a combination of art and science and these images will
extend your scope of thinking for sure.
So, scroll down to see the beauty of human
mind and please share your thoughts with us!
1. The force of nature by Lorenzo Quinn.
2. Wire fairies by Robin Wight.
3. Wursa by Daniel Firman.
4. Trans I re by Fredrik Raddum.
5. Floating stone by Smaban Abbas.
6. Take my lighting but dint steal my thunder by Alex Chinneck.
7. Les Voyageurs by Bruno Catalano.
8. Hyper-Realistic illusions carved out of wood by Tom Eckert.
9. De Vaartkapoem by Tom Frantzen.
10. Window with ladder- Too late for help by Leandro Erlich.
11. Balancing Sculptures by Jerzy Kedziora.
12. Car sculptures by Gerry Judah.
13. Pentateque by Fabien Merelle.
14. The virgins of Apeldoorn by Elisabet Stienstra.
15. Monte-Meubles, L’Ultime Demenagement by Leandro Erlich.
16. Stone Balncing by Adrian Gray.
17. Abedo by Emil Alzamora.
19. Suspended by menashe Kasishman.
20. Michael Jones sculptures by Jerzy Kedziora. – Natalie Stamilla
21. La voiture sur le lampadaire by Benedetto Bufalino.